You already know that content matters. I don't need to tell you that. There are approximately 211 million piece of content being uploaded to the internet each minute.
To put things into perspective, that is just 2 million more than the entire population of Brazil. That is a lot of freaking content!
According to Little Jack Marketing, that means:
- 204,000,000 emails are sent
- 4,000,000 Google search queries are made
- 1400 blog posts are added
- 2,460,000 pieces of content are shared on Facebook
- 277,000 tweets are tweeted
- $83,000 Amazon sales are transacted
- 416,667 swipes are Tindered
- 347,222 Whatsapp photos are sent
- 216,000 Instagram photos are uploaded
- 61,141 hours of music is listened to on Pandora
- 48,000 apps are downloaded on Apple
- 26,380 Yelpers are reviewed
- 23,300 hours of talk time on Skype
- 8,333 videos shared on Vine
- 3,472 images pinned on Pinterest
- 72 hours of new video uploaded to YouTube
What I am trying to say is, your content matters, but strategy matters more. And let's face it, you are a superhero, but you can't be your own sidekick too. Every Batman has his Robin. That is where I come in.
I am your go to hand holder. I listen when your friends are tired of being your sounding board. I guide when you feel lost in the sea of objectives. I focus content to engage your clients and capture your voice and I strategize to attract those clients you have yet to catch the attention of.